Wordless Wednesday

Speaking of the past...

Sierra Exif JPEG

Comments

  1. That is a very beautiful picture! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very neat photo and very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing shot, very classic look to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love old photos the best. Thanks for sharing that one. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When was that taken? That photo looks like it's fifty years old. In a good way, I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh just a priceless pic! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great memory and a great picture! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photo! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that pic, such an adorable child.

    I have an award for you over at http://happycamperdisaster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet picture! I love how kids always want to "help"!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alphanumeric Blog Hop

Weekly Winners Aug 24-30

Chillin’