Weekly Winners Oct 26-Nov 1

Some highlights of the week. We went to a wedding last Sunday.

"He did it!"

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

A giant jack o lantern

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

A tiny jack o lantern

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

"MY jack o lantern"
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Library videos

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

We have a bit of a spider infestation.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The bandit and the pirate

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The best decorated yard for Halloween

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Comments

  1. That yard would be fun to walk through! I know my kids would love it.

    I love the little jack-o-lantern! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! The graveyard is cool. Is that your graveyard?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell the dinosaur to back off your adorable tiny jackolantern! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these Halloween pictures !

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the "he did it" pic. thanks for visiting my weekly winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics! I was beginning to wonder if you were leaving the dinos out this week ;) My faves are the tiny jack-o-lantern & the dino w/the jack-o-lantern!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics. I really like the bandit and the pirate one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much fun! I love the shot of the tiny pumpkin in small hands - just so perfect. The yard is awesome, too. Great shots and looks like much fun where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics! What a cool yard.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the little jack o lantern and the dinos rock as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it when people decorate their yards for holidays. I've never been one to decorate the yard though. Maybe I should start, you'd be my inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the tiny pumpkin shot. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the yarn pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great weekly photos!! Love the itty bitty pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who would do something like this?

Weekly Winners Sept 7-13

Weekly Winners