Havoc’s journal entry Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps May 19, 2009 That’s the dog, in the back of DH’s truck, coming down our driveway. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments JenniMay 19, 2009 at 7:44 AMSunshine butt is a CHARMING name for a doggie. I love it!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMadgeMay 19, 2009 at 2:21 PMnothing like a new doggie in the house.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAunt BeckyMay 19, 2009 at 2:40 PMI named a dog "Athena" when I was in high school! That was the stupidest, yet sweetest dog on the planet. RIP, Athena. RIP.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCreative JunkieMay 20, 2009 at 5:02 AMThat is just adorable. How excited you guys must be!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCristaMay 21, 2009 at 11:47 AMI LOVED your comment over at Chris' site and wanted to pop over here and say HI!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyVeronica LeeMay 21, 2009 at 9:11 PMThanks for the follow!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJenniferMay 22, 2009 at 12:36 AMHi Stacy! Stopping by from MBC/Follow Me Club! Just dropping a note to let you know I'm following! Hope you have a great weekend!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMommyof2girlz/StephDMay 22, 2009 at 8:41 AMLOL that is so sweet! Thanks for the follow :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousMay 22, 2009 at 7:53 PMvery cute. Following you from MBC. Check out my non profit website and blog. We need help spreading the word.www.parenthoodforme.orgYou can vote for us for best charity blog in the upper right hand corner of blog.ThanksEricaReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousMay 23, 2009 at 6:06 PMI love your son's picture! Congrat's on your new dog. : ))ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Sunshine butt is a CHARMING name for a doggie. I love it!
ReplyDeletenothing like a new doggie in the house.
ReplyDeleteI named a dog "Athena" when I was in high school! That was the stupidest, yet sweetest dog on the planet.
ReplyDeleteRIP, Athena. RIP.
That is just adorable. How excited you guys must be!
ReplyDeleteI LOVED your comment over at Chris' site and wanted to pop over here and say HI!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the follow!!
ReplyDeleteHi Stacy! Stopping by from MBC/Follow Me Club! Just dropping a note to let you know I'm following! Hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteLOL that is so sweet! Thanks for the follow :)
ReplyDeletevery cute. Following you from MBC. Check out my non profit website and blog. We need help spreading the word.
ReplyDeletewww.parenthoodforme.org
You can vote for us for best charity blog in the upper right hand corner of blog.
Thanks
Erica
I love your son's picture!
ReplyDeleteCongrat's on your new dog. : ))