April round up

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?


I read Victorian London by Liza Picard, Courtesans (can't recall the author) and the Nasty Bits by Anthony Bourdain. I reread Cooking for Mister Latte, Marriage with My Kingdom and several Agatha Christie mysteries. I also listened to seveal audiobooks including The Hidden Diary of Marie Antoinette, Heat and The Well of Lost Plots.

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?


Various things. I don't watch much network stuff. I'm sick of crime drama and prefer my reality TV to focus on home improvement. I like "No Reservations" on the Travel Channel (but it is in reruns until July), and I've been hooked on "Robin Hood" on BBC America. I watch Mythbusters & Dirty Jobs as well.

What special days did I celebrate and how?


The 15th was my mom's birthday. We called her & the boys wished her a happy birthday.

What gifts did I give and/or receive?


None given or received

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?


I had some back problems. Havoc had an ear infection

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?


What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?


What special or unusual purchases did I make?


What were this month's disappointments?


What were my accomplishments this month?


Anything else noteworthy to record?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who would do something like this?

Weekly Winners Sept 7-13