I'm really enjoying the amigurumi

I made this guy this week

He is from a Lion Brand pattern & all told took me about 3 hours to make. Those 3 hours were spread out over 4 days because the kids have been sick & I haven't had much time to just sit & crochet.

In scrapping news I did manage to get a layout done. It was for the Sweet Shoppe inspiration challenge; the theme being to redo an old layout.

This is one of my earliest layouts, donei n my first month of digi scrapping. Everything was my own creation

This is the redone layout. Credit can be found in my DST gallery, link in the sidebar.

Comments

  1. Aw, Stacey, your turtle is SO CUTE!!! If you want to, run over to my blog and see my first amigurumi, a penguin. Your layout redo looks wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alphanumeric Blog Hop

Weekly Winners Aug 24-30

Revisiting the past