Summer Reading - library round 2

The boys are very into dinosaurs at the moment so I made a point of finding dinosaur related books this trip.

Dinotopia (not really read aloud material but they like looking at the pictures)

Here Comes T Rex Cottontail

T. Rex Trick or Treats

Pterosaurs: Rulers of the Sky

They Lived With Dinosaurs

Dinosaur Babies

Dinosaurs!

Dinosaurs Before Dark (bookmooch)

plus some non dino books

Wind in the Willows (bookmooch)

Frog & Toad Together (bookmooch)

Tack & the Winter Games

Lyle at the Office

Lyle at Christmas

I'm mooching the longer books from my read aloud recommendation lists, that way I am under no pressure to return them to the library by a certain date.  We breeze through the 30 page books pretty quickly, reading 3-5 in one sitting sometimes, but they are not always willing to sit still for the longer ones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who would do something like this?

Weekly Winners

Weekly Winners Sept 7-13