home again

and lots of stuff to do. We're having a NYE party in 2 days

Havoc and I are going to get hair cuts & then go grocery shopping while DH & Mayhem clean up outside & get the bonfire pile started with the various dead trees he cut down last month. We have wrap the gift for the kids coming to the party & assemble the gift bags for the adults for our gift exchanges.

We took over 500 photos over vacation! I need to go through those. I also scanned over 200 photos from my parents albums & those need to be dealt with.  I did manage to scrap a few layouts while in FL. I need to get them uploaded & linked & then figure out just where I am with my Journal Your Christmas album. Plus the 365 Project is nearing the end & I need to sort out the past 10 days worth of photos & retouch them.

I think I will probably end up putting all that off until the kids are back in school next week

The boys are playing Lego Star Wars (which honestly, is a bit beyond Mayhem, resulting in frustration on both their parts). I have laundry going.

I'll be back in a day or so with a recap of our holiday visit and the long long long trip home.

Happy new Year everyone if I don't see you before then!

Comments

  1. NYE parties...

    Sigh...

    I remember those...quite fun as I recall...

    Have fun!!

    And dont forget today is the last day you can enter for Deb's and my Grand Prize Giveaway...enter before you duck out on us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Stacey! I am jealous of your party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi stacey,
    I'm Michelle from the comment two club. I have had a lot of computer problems, but now I'm back on track. Enjoy your New Year's Eve, party.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alphanumeric Blog Hop

Weekly Winners Aug 24-30

Chillin’