Weekly Winners - week 10

The week started off with muffins being made

302

Naturally this attracted our local wildlife

DSC_2523

I’ve often wondered about the dinos affinity for muffins. Apparently they insist on being given them

DSC_2525

“I can’t turn them down Mom”

DSC_2526

We went to Buffalo Wild Wings for kids’ night

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

They seated us under a TV

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Mayhem had show & tell at preschool

DSC_2589

This guy insisted on coming along as well

DSC_2592

and I made a camera strap & snuggie for my D40 yesterday

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

For more Weekly Winners visit Lotus at Sarcastic Mom

Comments

  1. those dinasours really get around, don't they! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Now I'm hungry!! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the baking shot. I love muffins, but the way you have everything laid out is pretty striking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a busy week!

    Gotta love the hitchhiking dino!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice set. I love your son and the dino shot. Too cute. I also love your new camera snuggi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm now jonesing for some wings. Man, that sounds tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I were a dino, I think I would hitch a ride in a backpack and eat muffins too.

    Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dinos are great. I love going to Wild Wings too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha...love the fact that your muffins attract wildlife! Especially big dinosaurs...they must be some mighty good muffins! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that photo of your son peeking from behind the two dinos ... great expression!

    and ... I LOVE THAT BAG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your camera accessories you made. Great job!

    Gotta love those dinosaurs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alphanumeric Blog Hop

Weekly Winners Aug 24-30

Chillin’