Weekly Winners - week 12

This week’s photos are all Project 365 photos. It’s been grey, rainy and cold and we’ve all mostly been hibernating, so I haven’t had the camera out much.

I’ve been purging my bookshelves. Guess what my area of study was in grad school?

books

It was time for a new bra. But what size?bras in a box

A misty morning

misty

99 cent kid meal night at Buffalo Wild Wings is a family favorite

dinner

Our not so stray cat, Tux, had a litter of kittens (free! to a good home! in about 6 weeks)

cat & kittens

1000 yards of a cotton/silk/wool blend. Someday it will be a shawl. Right now I am still trying to roll it into a ball.

yarn

Havoc made Grandma a monkey for her birthday next month.

huggy

For even more weekly winners check out Lotus at Sarcastic Mom every Sunday

Comments

  1. I love your pictures, my favourite is the misty morning, it has such beautiful light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aawww... the kitten are adorable. So is the pink monkey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the misty morning shot. Can't wait to see the shawl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cat and bra picture. Hahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at those baby kitties! If I weren't allergic....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am now dying for buffalo wings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the third picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The misty morning shot is beautiful. and aaaw at the kittens, good luck with finding them a home, cheers kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. All nice pics, I love the misty morning! Please be careful with offering kittens for free; there are people that get them for vivisection purposes. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. When does BWW have 99cent kids meals????

    I don't think mine does!


    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your kittens! Does that make you a grandma?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to go bra shopping too! You reminded me!

    I love the photo of the books. I took a book photo this week as well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the misty morning shot!

    And kittens!! I just want to come over and snuggle all those itty bitty kittens...they are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alphanumeric Blog Hop

Weekly Winners Aug 24-30

Chillin’