Weekly Winners

This week’s photos were taken at the insistence of the boys.

DSC_2492

We had some bounty hunters join the crew.

But there was a slight problem.

DSC_2506

Dinos don’t like bounty hunters.

DSC_2507

Boba Fett did try to save Cad Bane.

DSC_2511

Fett might be the most notorious bounty hunter in the galaxy, but this guy was unimpressed.

Meanwhile back among the good guys

DSC_2517

“Think we should help them?”

DSC_2517b

“Who? The dinos who hate us or the bounty hunters who hate us?”

DSC_2517a

“Good point”

For more Weekly Winners please visit Lotus at Sarcastic Mom.

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. Hilarious!!!

    Oh I love this series... tell the boys I'm glad they insisted. I got quite the chuckle. Too much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were awesome. Loved the dialogue that went along with the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha, ha. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *giggles until she snorts*
    I <3 these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the toy stories you tell!! Great series!! It gave me a marvelous giggle!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alphanumeric Blog Hop

Weekly Winners Aug 24-30

Chillin’