It took me an embarrassingly long time this morning to figure out why it was Star Wars Day! Now that I know ... have a happy one! And may the force (and fourth) be with you!
We had a mouse problem recently. This meant putting sticky traps all over the cupboards & taking everything out of the cupboards, washing it or checking it for mouse contamination, washing the cupboards themselves & then putting everything back, but in better sealed containers. I should know by now that cleaning anything in my kitchen is bound to provide blog fodder & that I ought to go get my camera for ‘before’ photos before I start. I have no shame. I share my embarrassing bad housekeeping skills with the world willingly because even a bad example is still an example & someone may think to themselves “you know, it has been awhile since I cleaned out my fridge” & be inspired by me. That’s my story & I am sticking to it. My mom, right now, is cursing the day she joined Facebook and gained access to my blog feed. The snack cupboard held no surprises because everything in it is in heavy rotation. It gets emptied & filled regularly & at various...
My weekly winners this week are all taken from my Project 365-Boys Play that I have been working on this year. We decided to paint the boys' room this week. Word must have gone out about it because while DH & I were moving the furniture around, these guys showed up: Contractorsaurs. They had their own equipment so we hired them but soon there problems. They seemed to have issues with the spackle I'm fairly certain some child labor laws were being broken That doesn't look like painters' tape to me Watching paint dry. We're not paying them by the hour are we? 5 days later (3 days longer than planned) the room was finished For more Weekly Winners please visit Lotus at Sarcastic Mom
Happy Star Wars Day to you guys too.
ReplyDeleteStar Wars has it own day? Wow, I had no idea.
ReplyDeleteIs it really? I had no idea - if so - Happy Star Wars Day. Love the pic!
ReplyDeleteIt took me an embarrassingly long time this morning to figure out why it was Star Wars Day! Now that I know ... have a happy one! And may the force (and fourth) be with you!
ReplyDelete